1. Spent New Year's Eve at the police station. (The Philly detectives were supernice and offered to share their deli tray, while I looked at stacks of mug shots.)
2. In a rare display of fan love, I Amtrak'd to Baltimore for the "Homicide" set sale after the series finished. Still have Bayliss' Brooks Brothers shirt and Meldrick's purple tie.
3. Watched a mountain shake.
4. Rode a horse in the Himalayas.
5. Worked as a tour guide in a cave.
6. For my "acting" debut played a German girl kidnapped during the French & Indian War. All I had to do was pretend to read a book and then scream when carried off stage.
7. Survived two months of bed rest without going completely mad. Oh, and I had to lie on my stomach the whole time.
8. Visited the Corn Palace.
9. Parked my car in a tree.
10. Stayed at the Savoy Hotel and ate dinner next to Terence Stamp in the hotel restaurant.